Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Queen Angelfish

Hello! My name is Elisibith and I am a Queen Angelfish. I belong to the fish group. You'll NEVER believe what happened to me today!
Well, I was doing my regular chores, gathering food. When I was looking for food,I couldn't find any algae, sponges, or coral in the Caribbean Sea! I couldn't find anyone else either! I was SO scared,but I kept on going forward into the deep water.
When I got to the darkest part, I swam into a Lighteningfish! Luckily, I swam away. After THAT, I swam into a piranha (that's even worse)! He started chasing me in circles. It was REALLY annoying.
But then he realized he was supposed to be baby-sitting ( Ha, ha, ha). While he was making sure everyone was OK, I slipped away.
When I got to the deepest part, I swam into a shark (this is bad)! But before he could sense me, I got away.
When I got to the top, I was relieved. I saw my cousin, the Blue angelfish. Once she saw me, she bowed. If I haven't told you before, the ringed spot on my forehead represents a crown:

(sigh) I guess I'm royalty.

Anyway. Wait, where was I? Ah yes. Then I remembered it was my birthday (how silly am I)! So I quickly swam to where my birthday party was going to be. As I was on my way, I saw him. The one who I was expecting to escort me to my birthday party. I guess I should have waited a little while longer before I went out this morning. And by the way, I turned 15 this year. Do you know what that means? That means that I'm old enough to have babies (not to mention mating for life )(marrige).
Well, that was my day! See you soon!
P.S. I'm 18 inches (as big as I can grow)

No comments:

Post a Comment