
Sometimes, six year olds do silly things. For example, when I was six years old, I had a gross habit (as six year olds usually do) of sucking on money to make it clean. I didn't know that was bad until I swallowed a coin!
We went to the emergency room so I could get an x-ray. The doctor told me it would be like a shock. It scared me. After the x-ray, I realized that it wouldn't shock me. The doctor also called me a piggy bank.
The doctor told me that I couldn't eat dairy products for two whole weeks!! It was really frustrating because the next day was pizza day.
Finally, the two weeks passed. But before the two weeks had passed the nickel came out (I thought it was a dime). I don't want to talk about how it came out, though.
Sometimes, six year olds do silly things. Often, those silly things cause frustration. Sometimes, they are even scary. When I swallowed a nickel, it was not a happy thing. I was extremely scared and frustrated. At least I learned to not do it again.
Sometimes, six year olds do silly things. Often, those silly things cause frustration. Sometimes, they are even scary. When I swallowed a nickel, it was not a happy thing. I was extremely scared and frustrated. At least I learned to not do it again.
Does that mean I know your "first" secret now? Cute story. You are a clever writer. I keep thinking I'm going to start one of these things...but then I'd actually have to write something clever!
ReplyDelete